Tuesday, May 7, 2013

 Hi everyone,

Well, my learning curve is getting bigger as I now have a watermark for my photos - phew!
It took me a little while but I've got there, I am very pleased with myself and many thanks to Cathy Lee
for her detailed instructions..




The inspiration for this card that came from the Magnolia stamp "Tilda with Love" it just cried out for
pink, lilac and green and the card grew from there.

I've used Copic markers, Spellbinders dies, Star Dust Stickles, Heart organza ribbon, Doohicky's Dragon Fly dies and lots of love..





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy - your card is just gorgeous - I LOVE your colouring of Tilda! Just one little thing - could you please link our challenge in your post and link your post directly and not your blog. Let me know if you have any problems doing this. By the way - it's great to "meet" a fellow Kent gal now living in Melbourne!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC xXx

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...