Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mid Week Magnolia Colour Challenge

Hi everyone,
Its been a few weeks since I've put up a new post, its been my husband's birthday, Mother's Day and my Daughter's birthday all within 5 days.. phew!  I've been card making, cake baking and I made my daughter a Scrapbook album - wow, thats a first for me!  I have to say that my first love is still card making.

I am entering this card in the Midweek Magnolia Colour Challenge and Ribbon Girl May Magnolia Only challenge.


For this card I have used "Hello Little Butterfly" & "Stone path"stamps from the Butterfly Wishes collection I've used part of the Sky from "Welcome to a lovely Home" Sweet Crazy Love collection, La La Land Heart Fence. Bazill card stock, Tilda is coloured with Copics, her little pinafore has Liquid Pearls on the spots, paper flowers from my stash & various Ribbons with a paper doily.

Have a good week,


4 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Sandy, you've used the colours in our palette challenge very well, thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, thank you for your kind comment, it means a lot especially as I am new to blogging and entering challenges, I really love making cards but to see them "out there in cyber space" is such a buzz.
      Sandy

      Delete
  2. Adorable card, Sandy. I love Tilda's polka dot dress, that is fabulous. All the pretty extras are gorgeous and love your design. I don't think I need to thank you for entering Midweek Magnolias since Teresa has already done that...but thank you.

    Thought I would stop by to say, "Hi" and check out how you are doing with your new blog. It looks fabulous and I am so excited!!! I'm your very first follower. Yippee!

    Hope you are well, have a great week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Cathy I am sooo pleased and privileged to have you as my first follower, thank you..

      Delete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...