Friday, August 30, 2013

Mariah - Make it Crafty

Hi everyone,

Its been a little busy here its our daughter's birthday on the 31st Aug, Fathers Day on the 1st Sept (omg haven't made the card yet!) Make it Crafty has a DT call so I am going to enter her birthday card, I love Zoe's images and have been using them for a while now..



This is Mariah from Make it Crafty digi stamps, as my daughter loves blue and Paris Iv'e used Cafe de Paris also from Mic. The card stock is American Crafts, DP is Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics, the Post Card is from Pink Gem designs Digi stamp and a doily. 
I've used Copic markers to colour Mariah and the Cafe. I love butterflies so this has Tim Holtz On the Edge 'Butterflight' which I have cut from white card stock and DT papers, the Eiffel tower and Poodle are from Cottage Cutz and a Magnolia Tag with flower & Rose ribbon is from Paper2, the pearl strip and flat-back pearls from my stash. I succumbed and used Shabby White Frantage (I love it) and lots of Ranger Star Dust stickles, oops the ribbon bow is from my stash as well.  I hope Karen (daughter) doesn't check out my blog until she has her card tomorrow lol.



A close up of Mariah and Cafe de Paris.

I am going to enter this in the Make it Crafty DT Call.


Until next time, happy crafting.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...