Sunday, August 18, 2013

Peggy - Clean & Simple

Hi everyone,

Its a little dull here in Melbourne today but good for crafting LOL.

I have made a card for my niece in the UK and thought I might share it with you,


I've used Peggy (she's so cute) in lemon yellow, I love using Copic markers, I chose pale blue for her basket of flowers & bows on her shoes, the card stock is Kaiser with lemon pearl card (my stash) for the lovely Spellbinders die frame, flowers from Paper2, the centre rose is coloured with copic B02. She has lots of Ranger Star Dust stickles and this time I've used some Stampendous Shabby White Frantage, the sentiment is from Scrapmatts with a ribbon bow from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...