Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wyanet (Beautiful)

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all well and still enjoying the sun, we had some sunshine in Melbourne today but its still chilly!

After playing with my new Olympus camera (oh my gosh its sooo different from my old Olympus) I've figured it out enough to get a better shot of my cards now!! 

I have a new card featuring the lovely Wyanet (Beautiful) Whimsy/Wee stamp.

I've used browns and reds to really make Wyanet shine (I love the little outcrop she is sitting on) I have coloured her with Copic markers on X-press it card. The card stock is Kaiser and the chevron stripe too, I thought it complimented the Bo-Bunny's Zoology nicely to make a lovely Tepee.  


I have used Silk lace from Stableford Importers (got it at the last Craft Fair I went to) also some lovely bright yellow daisies from Paper2 with quilled centres (made by me) to contrast with the daisies, raffia paper tie, Spellbinders dies, a feather that I coloured with Copics to match the red orange theme and last but not least - Ranger Star Dust and Platinum Stickles. 
Oops nearly forgot the sentiment from Scrapmatts.


A little side view of the Tepee with just a glimpse of the inside of the card.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

*     *     *     *      *


Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge #62 Theme Clean and Simplehttp://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com.au


Until next time,
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable, Sandy. Love your cute Wee Stamp and that fantastic Tee Pee. So creative, Hun. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...