Monday, April 14, 2014

Aurora Wings - Ballerina Kitten - Swan Lake

Hi everyone,

I have an Aurora Wings birthday card that I made yesterday for my youngest grand daughter to give to her sister who will be 5 years old on Easter Saturday.

As you can see I have taken 2 different shots both within minutes of each other with my Olympus E-PL5 camera, the white background has more shadows but the blue background makes the card stand out more - or I think it does, your comments on these would be appreciated as I have yet to make/get a photo tent to help with the photography!

I have used American card stock, the card shape is cut with Spellbinders Grand Labels One, Grand Big Scalloped Circles also embossed with M-Bossabilities Dainty Dots folder, Floral Ovals dies.  I printed the image on to X-Press it blending card and coloured Ballerina Kitten with Copic markers. I used a Memory Box "Flowering Vine Border" which was cut in 3 pieces, coloured with Copics and placed around the oval, a Magnolia Doohickeys "So Wrapped Swirly" die with the number 5 on it, a Spellbinders Les Papillion die for the butterfly also a piece of organza ribbon from my stash.  Oh, and lots of Ranger Star Dust stickles...



I would like to enter this card in the FaceBook Aurora Wings Birthday Card Challenge.



Take care until next time, 

1 comment:

  1. EEEK! Super cute, Sandy! I love, love, love that kitty and your presentation is beautiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...