Monday, July 7, 2014

A Showcase of my cards

Hi everyone,

Here is a little showcase of the cards I have made over the weekend for friends and family in the UK, I won't bother with details of what I used as I am not putting them into Challenges!

Aurora Wings Kitten in a Teacup image


Just INKlined "Fishing boat" image


Iv'e put this card on because there is NO chance my Sister in law will see it before her birthday!
Aurora Wings "Squirrel with Forest Sprite"



These 2 are Aurora Wings "Marie Antoinette" I think she is just gorgeous, now to make into cards!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...