Monday, July 7, 2014

Time4Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend like I had, lucky me I have had the time to spend crafting! 

Here is a creation for my DT card for Time4Scrap #43 Anything Goes, 
I did have fun making this card and it took me out of my 'girly' zone - for a change lol.

I have used an image from "Limited Runs Digital Stamps" Seashell Cupcake who is one of our sponsors for this challenge. 



Materials used:

American Card stock
Copic Markers
Pion DP "Shoreline Treasures"
Cupcake card shape cut from my Silhouette Cameo
Shells, Glass pebbles, white String from my stash
Ranger 'Waterfall' stickles 

Thank you for popping by..

Until next time, happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...