Sunday, January 4, 2015

2 Sweet Heart Boxes

Hi,

Happy New Year,

I would like to share with you a few boxes I have been playing with the first two are for my grand daughters.


Hannah loves anything Pink at nearly 6 years old you would and 
Tamara is 4 and is happy with anything, she hasn't got to the age yet where she has favourite things!

I put Lindt chocolates in them and they went down a treat, they loved them!


With this box I used modelling paste with a template, covered it in Gesso, then went over it with gold ink through the template again and then added some Gold leaf, the flower sets it off nicely.



The one had the same treatment with modelling paste, template, covered it with Gold acrylic paint, I used some Mod Podge on a piece of muslin and squeezed it into a shape on the lid of the box. Next I used some Autumn colours of gold leaf on the top and sides, added a chipboard heart, key & padlock covered with the same gilt leaf and two chipboard sentiments.

I hope you like my little offering to start the new year with!

Materials:

Craft boxes from Spotlight
Teresa Collins Basically Essential Modelling Paste
Faber Castell Gesso
Kaiser Craft 12x12 Damask Template
Prima Template #564230
Chroma Acrylic Gold Paint
Prisma Flowers
ScrapMatts Scrap Words

Until next time, happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...