Friday, January 9, 2015

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone,

Well, the house is back to normal again the Christmas decorations are away in their boxes until next time, yes, it does look bare but I like..

Here on this post are two cards that I made for Christmas birthdays, the first one was for a friend in the UK. Ive used a lovely PION Design paper "My Precious Daughter" with elements as highlights for the card and lots of Ranger Stardust Stickles.


The second card was for my niece again in the UK, she is mad about the movie "Frozen"
so I've chosen Olaf skating, with snowflakes and stickles. 



Until next time, happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...