Friday, January 30, 2015

Wedding Fairy Tale Castle - My SVG HUT File


Hi there,

I had a request to make a Wedding card, I used one of the lovely fold up cards by 



The requirements of the card were Harley Davidson bike, fluffy dog & glitter
which I have to say is in abundance on this lol.

I chose the Fairy Tale Castle by My SVG HUT as the base for the card as every girl dreams of a Fairy Tale Wedding!

I used X-press it adhesive sheets cut to the size of the back and covered it with clear glitter, the file was cut from American Card stock on my Silhouette Cameo. 
For some reason the front didn't cut out in a square (probably user error) so I used Spellbinders Grand Labels One to cut the shape you see.

The Bike and Happy Couple were from the Silhouette on line shop, the Poodle is a Cottage Cut die, the Butterflies are Joy Crafts die.

With lots of Ranger Star Dust Stickles, just a dab here and there ha, ha.

I hope you like my altered Wedding card and I hope that Debbie the Bride likes it!

Happy crafting..

PS. Lady-Ru too as she designed the file!


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is very pretty!! Thanks for sharing your creativity on this blog. I have seen these types of creativities in the art event that was organized at the event halls in Los Angeles in the last month. My son got so inspired that he also wants to take part in such events. He is working hard for that!

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...