Friday, March 27, 2015

Steam Train

Hi everyone,


I am very proud of this little project I've made with a file from 




This was a labour of love for me as Steam Trains are a sentimental memory for me!

(I have to add that I did change the look of the train from the original file, so this is my version, the coal tender is not in the file - to my knowledge)

I had so much fun researching for the engine that it took me a little over a week to complete the whole thing, not to mention that I ran out of Green card stock and had to wait to get more the right colour!

I made this for a friend of ours who is a Steam Train enthusiast, so I tried to get things right.

Core-dinations Forest Green and Red card stock, black pearls for rivets on the engine and silver peel off's for the details and not a dot of glitter anywhere, wasn't I brave ha, ha!

I hope you like it as much as I have loved making it - 
its a little link to my past and my lovely Dad..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...