Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Exploding Box Card

Hi again,

Wow, 2 posts from me today lol.

I made this lovely exploding box card for a friend last week, almost forgot to post, silly me!

This friend is a Tea lover, I thought this might suit her down to a "T" ha ha!

I hand made the roses and was really pleased with how they turned out - must keep making them!







Silhouette Cameo, 
American card stock, 
PION "Fairytale of Spring" & graphic45 "Botanical Tea Collection"
Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Daisy die, 
Spellbinders Les Papillions Two
Die-namics Rolled rose hand made flowers, 
Versa mark inks, 
lace/pearls from my stash 

until next time, happy crafting..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...