Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cards with Hessian

Hi everyone,

I would like to show you some of the cards I have been making over the last few weeks for a florist in my area.
These are only 4 of the 15 cards that I made in a little under 2 weeks - phew!
The blackboard parts on the cards are for putting own sentiments on once purchased.





I was really pleased with the way they all turned out considering I had never made a card with Hessian on, thank goodness for Spotlight for the hessian and blackboard paint!
It was definitely out of my comfort zone but once started it was fun.

Until the next time, happy crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...