Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sweet Magnolia Design Team - Anything Goes

Hi everyone,

I am a tad nervous showing my first card for LHOSM Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge blog.

As a brand new DT member here is my first card showing Cupid Angel Tilda from the new 
Magnolia  In Love collection.  



I've used Distressed Inks on Pastel water colour paper, as the paper has a creamy look I have teamed it with, 

Lemon craft House of Roses DPs
Kraft card
Kaiser craft Ivory Ribbon Roses
Magnolia Leaf & Swirl
Kaiser craft Flowers
Lace from my stash
White Sequins

The flowers & around the edges of the card I touched with texture paste.

until next time, take care..


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sandy...don't know why you'd be nervous...your creations are STUNNING!! I'm just so happy to be on this new design team with teamies as talented as yourself! Have a fabulous day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello honey, Your work is always so very beautiful and we are thrilled to have you!!! Your card is divine, so beautifully coloured and with such a wonderful layout, it is a feast for the eyes!!! Have a lovely Sunday sweetie, Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no reason to be nervous Sandy, your card is absolutely beautiful!! Love the design, your colouring and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you feel Sandy...it's a bit scary to make a first card in a new team...I feel it too but we did it. You made a very sweet card with gorgeous soft colors....I love it.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Sandy! Wow! So beautiful and gentle card! So many wonderful details and this Tilda is so cute!!!
    I am very happy to be on the same design team with you!

    Hugs,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...