Monday, February 8, 2016

Simply Magnolia Challenge - Lace & Pearls

Hi there,

Here is a DT card for Simply Magnolia challenge Lace & Pearls 
I have used Miracle Love Tilda from The Touch of Love Collection by Magnolia.


Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks,
I love the new Fairy Dust paper by KaiserCraft,
The flowers I made with Vellum using Cheery Lynn designs Gardenia die large & Small,
I touched them with Gesso and lots of Star Dust glitter glue,
Spellbinders Butterfly dies,
Magnolia Butterfly die,
Magnolia Tag,
 Lace, Pearl strip & ribbon from my stash.

Until next time, happy crafting..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...