Sunday, April 10, 2016

LHOSM Pearls /Gems

Hi everyone,

I would like to share this lovely card for 
Pearls/Gems


I've choosen Magnolia Tilda loves Flowers for this card, she is coloured with Distress Inks, as Tilda is colourful I thought the card might look great in white to show off this Tilda.


I didn't start out to make an easel card, it just sort of happened by itself lol


For the edges of the card I added a little blue to pick up her dress
then the Pink flowers, I found the ruffle ribbon and it just made the card..

This would be lovely for a summer wedding or a special Birthday!

Dies used:
Magnolia Doohickey Tag, Dragonfly, Swirl,
La-La land Fence,
Marianne Design for the Arch piece
Go-Kreate die
Jewelled Ribbon Spotlight
Pearls/Gems from my craft box.

Until next time, happy crafting..


2 comments:

  1. Sandy this is so soft and feminine!! Tilda is coloured so beautifully! Have a great evening!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...