Monday, August 7, 2017

Pretty Birthday Cards

Hi,
Here I have some of the very pretty female birthday cards I've made recently, I can't help myself with misting watercolour paper!


I have fallen in love with misting & using modelling paste on my cards with stencils 


Here I have made some Foamiran flowers, this is another passion for me, I love how the flowers just seem to make themselves, I have a tutorial on my blog if anyone is keen to learn how to make them!


I love tearing the watercolour card once I have misted it, I just love it..

Until next time, happy crafting and stay safe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...